Treasure the Past, Educate the Present,
Inspire the Future
Kinsley is a specialty consultant focused on personal archives, libraries,
and collections. In addition to organizing, preserving, and presenting
individual collections, Kinsley also helps owners sell antiques, works
of art, and books they no longer need.
Although located in Tubac (the
first European settlement in what is now Arizona), I am able to meet
prospective clients wherever they are located.
You are welcome to contact
- Wrote Tubac for the Images of America series of Arcadia Publishing, incorporating photographs from the collections of the Tubac Historical Society, Tubac Presidio State Historic Park, and many private collections.
- Transcription of notes and letters by a late c.19 missionary in
Japan with those of his daughter; presentation as memorial scrapbook.
- Composition, organization, and arrangement of Out
of the Limelight, a 300 page autobiography with 153 images;
privately printed. The subject is the granddaughter of two pioneer
film titans, Adolph Zukor and Marcus Loew. Copies for $30 plus $5
shipping are available here.
- Researched astronomer Andrew Ellicott Douglass's creation of the
science of dendrochronology and wrote a paper on his analog computer,
the cyclcoscope. An article
- Arrangement and description of the following photographers' archives
at the Center for
Creative Photography, University of Arizona. (3 year project).
Mieth and Otto Hagel; Adolf
Jay History of Photography Archive; Barbara
- Accomplished data transfer of 3000+ records for the Bibliography
of books, articles, and papers for the Scientific
- Coordination of project to publish the Tubac Historical Society's
Library and Archives catalogs
- Arrangement and description of the archives of Tubac artist Walter
- Discovering some interesting facts about Aubrey
de la Mottraye's Voyages and Travels (1723).